Living Without Fear
The frequent question I hear today is, how can I live without fear? What if I told you that, you can live without fear? I know, it sounds like someone is trying to sell a snake-oil gimmick or someone is trying to pull a fast one on us. We want to live in peace and experience justice in our lives when others do wrong to us.
I would like to invite you to join me as we meditate on the Word of God and look at one verse. Isaiah 41:10 NIV.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10 NIV
Distinguishing Between Gimmick and Truth
I would encourage you to look at the three universal truths that I have adapted in my life to distinguish between gimmick and truth.
- We Trust People Because of Our Relationship with Them.
- We Trust People Because of Their Reputation.
- We Trust People Because of Our Personal Experience with Them.
Trusting God in the Light of the Universal Truths
I would encourage you to consider who you are and who God is. I would ask that meditate on the following.
- We Trust God Because of Our Relationship With Him.
- We Trust God Because of His Reputation–God’s Word, Work and the testimony of the Old and New Testament Saints.
- We Trust God Because of Our Personal Walk with Him.
God’s Purpose for Our Lives
- God wants to give us the spirit of quietness, settlement, and ever placing our trust in Him.
- God wants us to rely on Him.
- We need to know that God is always in Control.
- Even though our circumstances are unpleasant and dreadful, they are not outside of God’s plan.
- He wants us to continually serve Him.
- Purpose of fear at time is to distract us from our purpose and duty.
Additional Video Resources
Visit our YouTube Channel for additional content.